We're Hiring A PR Intern!
We are looking for a dynamic, self-starter to fill a Public Relations Internship with a minimum 2-month commitment. The intern will work closely with the founder to learn valuable on-the-job experience in public relations and fashion/lifestyle pr.
- Assist with general daily office and administrative duties
- Research press and influencers
- Create media lists
- Scan and archive print and online coverage of clients
- Assist with special events, press previews, and desksides
- Develop and distribute pitches
- Social Media monitoring and development
What we are looking for...
- A 4th year student or recent graduate who has majored in Communications, Marketing, Journalism or related field with an interest in pursuing a career in Public Relations. A BA degree from a 4-year university preferred.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Microsoft Word, Excel Proficient
- Internet research savvy
- Ability to multi-task and handle routine office tasks
- Very comfortable with technology
- Must live in the Bay Area and be able to travel to Blanc Communication’s Sausalito Office
- Must have own personal laptop
- The ideal candidate could start immediately and commit mornings 2-3 days per week, 9-12 hours per week.
- Compensation: $15/hour